Aren't sausages good and other New years day items...

Trewsers

Oct 13, 2004
On an island
Well today we had unexpected "visitors" - well, not to the house, but some nice folk out walking whom we did some work for a long long time ago. Anyhoo, Stormy put on her best "appealing" face and behaved so sweetly - she is very good with people and everyone always comments about how good natured she seems (which is nice for her because she does love an audience:giggle:). Chloe was most unsociable and seized the opportunity to sneak back to her stable and inspect Storm's empty box (she's always trying to get in there).
Tis funny tho, folk always want to know how fast Storm can go:giggle: she must just look flighty:smile:
So a mixed day weather wise, but tonight is partridge night served on a bed of cabbage with roast spuds and carrots. Mr T baked some sossies to go with - man they are tasty:giggle: Now I must go work them off by doing my horse chores. Oh and it's getting very windy here too - hope you lot are having a nice relaxing evening. I am drooling thinking about the partridges (got one each) and stuffing. Nom nom. Wish I could post the smell on here - they are cooking as I type......:biggrin:

Have just returned from a day at the in-laws, stuffed to the gills now! We've also got enough leftovers to feed us for a week!
Glad to be home now, away from MIL twittering about how hard done by she is :rolleyes: Chilling out on the sofa feeling like I'm going to pop, need to get back to healthy eating very soon!

newrider.com