Arnie pics and quick update

flump1967

May 19, 2005
new forest
Just thought would post a couple fo pics as Arnie complained he hasn't been on t'internet for a while and has threatened to sack me as his agent if I don't "put the hours in on his profile" ;):D

We are still awaiting our new saddle - but good news is should be with us on Wednesday (Hurrah!) so in the meanwhile there has been lots of bareback hacks and lots of groundwork and walks out in hand.

Arnie continues to be his lovely self. Mr Flump and I have been guided in our Arnie mainating efforts by the wonderful Sarah Weston, who is out local Intelligent Horsemanship RA.

Also have to thank some truly lovely freinds for their help supporting me and all my flumpy nerves and worries :eek::cool:

Am glad to say one of these kind peeps now comes and rides Arns reguarly for me so he can keep his hoof in with a "proper" rider as well as carting me and MrF about the countryside :D

Here he is anyway, the man himself:

IMG_0307.jpg
[/IMG]

IMG_0301.jpg
[/IMG]

IMG_0285.jpg
[/IMG]

DSCF6164.jpg
[/IMG][/IMG]

How very spooky was just wondering how the delicous Arnie is settling in with you as really enjoyed your posts on his arrival:)

He looks so cuddly and I imagine with his rather 'ahem...' broad physique he must be very comfy bareback? Bet you cant wait to get that saddle on him and start some nice ambling around in that lovely area we saw in the arrival pics?;)

newrider.com