Asdas - Soft brush

Nookster

Oct 21, 2002
Bought a lovely wee brush (sweeping) from Asda last night to replace my tack shop bought one that had died a death......... price difference £8!

Asda Brush £2 (tempted to go back and get more)

Tack Shop £10

Fab wee brush - mighty impressed :D

i bought the hard bristle outdoor one in november when it was on offer at £2 its been faultless! Their tub trugs and scrubbing brushes are also brill. Also buy smart 'rice towels for tail drying :)

Brilliant! I love a good brush!!! I got a good one from Travis Perkins - (building supplies place) and its one of those wide ones - really useful. (Sad really, can't believe I am reduced to being pleased with a brush.........!!!!!)

Oooo i got the hard bristled asda brush too also for £2 good wee brush! Left it on the yard and it now has a hoof shaped dent in the handle tho ^^ don't know who to blame for that but still works just fine :p

look out for the trug tubs when they have them in spasda too, they sell them for £2 normally compared to £5+ in the tack shops - I know for a fact the owner of my local tack shop buys them in bulk from asda to sell on at over 100% mark up!

look out for the trug tubs when they have them in spasda too, they sell them for £2 normally compared to £5+ in the tack shops - I know for a fact the owner of my local tack shop buys them in bulk from asda to sell on at over 100% mark up!

Ditto – OH bought the horses all new buckets a month back when they had them in, I was shocked to see him come home with new water buckets and feed buckets, I actually thought he had ventured into a tack shop lol! But faithful asda were he bought them from.

They are the Rhino tug trub branded ones as well – half the price of the tack shop ones as you said. OH was very pleased with himself that week!

Think him and the horses were pleased to see the back of the pink ones they had before. They feel more manly now they have blue and red ones :eek:

newrider.com