At last.......I'm normal

Joyscarer

Dec 30, 2006
Hampshire
Today I'm one very happy bunny. :D

I now fall within the normal range for my weight :cool:

I officially started the stabilisation process yesterday and began the first stage on the move up through the higher Cambridge plans. This will be the hard bit as I learn what to eat, how much and start to have to deal effectively with the addictive eating habits that led to me having so much weight to lose yet again. On the up side to that, I knew that this time I'd get to goal and had no doubts 'cause I'm good at dieting :rolleyes:

Woop woop!!! What an amazing achievement - good on you Joyscarer!! I've been watching your tickertape and thinking "you go girl!!".

I'm starting my diet tomorrow for my hols. 8 weeks and I need to lose 21lbs... need all the help I can get as will be quitting the booze too!!

Fantastic. Well done.:):)

I have no idea about dieting, never been on one, but do think it must be an incredible feeling to reach your goal.

Fantastic result :) And having been through the process before, you'll be more aware of 'danger spots' for you, so it should be a little easier for you this time round hopefully!

Well done. I too am dieting managed to lose a stone and I know how hard it can be and how gulity you feel if you slip just a little. Once again, well done keep it up:)

newrider.com