At last, some pictures of Sam!

nat17

Minnie, Sam and Dolly
May 30, 2002
Cotswolds
Visit site
I have had Sam a year now, and never got round to posting any pictures f him on here..shame on me!;)

I thought I would try my new camera out so thought kill 2 birds an all that!! For all those that remember my horse Podge....dont do a double take..its not him but its is his lookalike!

Today is blowing a gale though so not the best day, and we are having a very dry spell so the grass looks like concrete!!

Sam is 5 and wanted to give all New riders a kiss at the end...just wipe your face after as he had just had some lick it!:D

Attachments

• DSCN0020_01.jpg
    DSCN0020_01.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 62
  • DSCN0039.jpg
    DSCN0039.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 57
  • DSCN0041.JPG
    DSCN0041.JPG
    46.6 KB · Views: 59
  • DSCN0030.JPG
    DSCN0030.JPG
    40.7 KB · Views: 54
Last edited:
Minnie wanted in on the action too....a little scruffy in the wind..and she is 20!

Attachments

• DSCN0012.JPG
    DSCN0012.JPG
    39.4 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:
And why is it when you get a good shot of 3 dogs....one moves!! My 3 labs...checking the progress of the spring barley for their dad!

Attachments

• DSCN0044.jpg
    DSCN0044.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:
:eek:He looks just like one of mine!

I would post a pic but i can never get them to go onto the thread, they always go into the album at the top of the New Rider screen!

Stunning, but i would say that cos he looks like our driving horse x:p

They are just my sort nat 17 - Minnie doesnt look 20!:eek: Couldnt get the labs to enlarge but they look lovely even in the little pics!:)

:eek:He looks just like one of mine!

I would post a pic but i can never get them to go onto the thread, they always go into the album at the top of the New Rider screen!

Stunning, but i would say that cos he looks like our driving horse x:p

I just saw yours...twins!...my Sam drives as well:)

I just saw yours...twins!...my Sam drives as well:)

I told you they were alike:p

I have not got a pic without him wearing his rug, when i do get a 'rugless' pic, i will put it on the forum and you will see what i mean.

Both very handsome lads x

Double take duly made :D

Minnie doesn't look a day different to the last I time I saw her, fingers crossed there's nothing major amiss with her, good luck.

Double take duly made :D

Minnie doesn't look a day different to the last I time I saw her, fingers crossed there's nothing major amiss with her, good luck.

LOL, I knew you would do! Minnie is ageing well, thanks for the good luck...although what with her recent 'under the weather spell' and the lump I have found...I am really worried:(

Sam's quite the handsome boy! Hope Minnie isn't too sickly and the vet can fix whatever she's got.

I do! Its so long isn't it! It grows sooo fast as well. I have some more pics of him with the wind blowing his hair all over, it was a really bad hair day!;)

Yeah I think I have a 'thing' for black cobs with white socks and blazes!

Minnie does look well, normally better than that but it was a dull day! I am hoping nothing too bad...vet is coming first thing in morning now!

newrider.com