Back from Whitby and greeted by two very happy neds :D

Dark Storm

Well I'll be a Krampus's Auntie! :D!
Jan 4, 2009
Hadfield
Got back from my short holiday in Whitby, and the first thing I wanted to do was see my two ponies.
Now some of you know I've been worried about my big 'un.. he seemed full of the joys of spring when I fetched him in.. trotting in hand, full of beans on the way up to the yard for a check up. I removed the rug, and can already see the difference:D He's put a bit more condition on, and that's just 4 days since I last checked him! He looks well in himself, and in just 2 weeks, has only been worked twice:)..
I've taken pictures of one off the saddles on trial on his back, and gonna send them to my RI, so she can get a better idea of how the saddle looks in comparison to him.
I'm going to check it one more time tomo, i.e put it through its paces on him tomo, and make a final decision.

I'm in two minds about it.. the last two times I tried it, the first I had two teenagers with me, and I wish now that I'd just gone up to the menage on my own.. My horse was distracted by them being there.. and wasn't happy about it.
The second, I couldn't find his girth (my x sharer had lost it:mad:), so had to borrow one.. trouble was it was a bit too big, so couldn't get it tight enough:eek:
So for the third time, I'll try it again tomo, no kids and the right girth (it mysteriously turned up the next day:confused:).
I have some new pics, that I'll post just as soon as I get them off the camera:)

newrider.com