Bad bad girls

Trewsers

Oct 13, 2004
On an island
Last night was a beautiful moonlit one. After partaking of OH's finest bolognaise and a glass of wine and several Orkney oatcakes with cheese, we went to bed. Just about to drop off and both of us heard a terrific thundering noise. I am not keen on thunder and storms and was puzzled because none was forecast. Next thing we both shot up in bed and saw both girls cavorting about in the garden outside the window:eek:we have no curtains and normally I can see the sea - not last night, oh no, a broad mud stained back and a very silly face!!!!! So got dressed asap and legged out to see how they had done it. OH captured Chloe who had the cheek to look pleased with herself:pwhilst I attempted to coax Storm from the bottom of the garden. She did an impression of a rocking horse bucking up and down narrowly missing my garden ornaments and the car:eek:I was very worried about her bad leg too. So that was us, applying ice boots in what felt like the middle of the night!! The lawn looks awful, they have well and truly trashed it. Her leg seems no worse for wear but Chloe has now learnt how to get the gate open - lead rope required in future! She had bounced it up and down until the spring on the handle gave way:rolleyes:too clever by faro_O
Just been nattering to my neighbour - he didn't hear anything! Lol perhaps as well!

Oh dear. Naughty girls, but clever Chloe lol :D I have chains on all our gates as one of mine can open everything :rolleyes: Hopefully you wont be too tired today after your midnight escapades. Also I hope Storms hasn't done any harm to her leg.

Reactions: Trewsers
Oh dear. Naughty girls, but clever Chloe lol :D I have chains on all our gates as one of mine can open everything :rolleyes: Hopefully you wont be too tired today after your midnight escapades. Also I hope Storms hasn't done any harm to her leg.

Yes chains sound good! I wouldn't mind so much but OH laughs at me for tying all the others up with spare lead ropes! He reckoned there was no way they could open this one!!!! Lol she did look suited with herself, wish I could have taken a picture of her face:p

Teehee naughty pair :p glad to hear Storms leg is no worse and they had fun on the lawn :p

Lol yeah the lawn......ah well, it was nice and might recover by next summer....who needs a nice garden anyway?!!! I am keeping an eye on the leg still, might ice it again later.

Reactions: Jessey
Grace it seems can open any stable door, so a clip has to be put on to lock it.
What puzzles me is that I find her door very hard to open from the inside and once had to call to be released.

If my human hand cant budge the bolt, how does she manage it with just her nose?

Woops, I would have loved a photo of Chloe's face! I'm glad Storm's leg is ok and good luck to your garden :confused: Hope you have a more restful night tonight!

Sorry Trewsers but I had to laugh, well after I read that Storm hasn't hurt herself. They are such characters, like cute mischievous children you just can't be cross can you.

Grace it seems can open any stable door, so a clip has to be put on to lock it.
What puzzles me is that I find her door very hard to open from the inside and once had to call to be released.

If my human hand cant budge the bolt, how does she manage it with just her nose?

Exactly my thought too because this particular gate I struggle with as you have to sort of lift and pull the bolt back, I guess she has more muscle power in her muzzle and lips than I gave credit for!

Sorry Trewsers but I had to laugh, well after I read that Storm hasn't hurt herself. They are such characters, like cute mischievous children you just can't be cross can you.

I know, I couldn't be cross for long, their faces were so funny!!!
Last night was peaceful, though I did lie there for a while listening to see if they would try for a re-run!

newrider.com