Bad mood gone I passed and no snow!

mystiquemalaika

Jan 7, 2013
After my post yesterday about snow putting me in a bad mood I'm pleased to inform driving test went ahead and I passed with no minors!I can't quite believe it!

Just wanted to add: I took my test four times and two of the attempts Mr T took me (I had my own car ready and waiting you see ) well the day I actually passed he thought I'd failed again, cos when he came back to the car I was sat crying!lol. I couldn't believe I'd actually done it! Well done to you - freedom lies ahead..................

Thank you I'm in shock tbh don't think it will sink in properly for a few days!
Trewsers I blubbed me eyes out was just so bloody happy!I get so nervous and hated the thought of having to feel that feeling again if I failed!

Congrats! I am so relieved I passed my test back in 1992 when I turned 17 - it sounds like a nightmare these days! And you have to do extra tests for driving horse lorries!

Thank you guys,my first thing I want to do and am very excited about doing is going to afs to buy things for malaika!so excited to do her feed shop myself instead of having it delivered!sad I know but words cannot explain how happy this makes me!

newrider.com