Bad pain day but good yard day

MrC

https://m.facebook.com/MrKiasLife/
Nov 10, 2014
Uk
m.facebook.com
So I’m having real issues with my referred pin from having covid. My neck and shoulder blades have seized so my hours chores today took all day with frequent breaks.

Faran got a little glow up between yesterday and today. Tail wash and oil yesterday and tail pulled and shaped, I pulled his mane last week so other than whist socks and blaze he’s show ready with nowhere to go 😜

Also was bed renewal day. Once every couple of months I run his bed down and then add two big builders bags of straw to renew it. He’s a clean lad, he gets a builders bag of straw once a week and that keeps his bed clean and thick, but with the cold weather and the condensation the straw even though clean gets a bit damp and yukky so I run it down and renew to keep it nice for him. He also got a new bizzy lick 😃

Also treated him to his first exercise sheet! Ready for hacking in the spring next year. Tacked him up for no reason other than to do it and out that on. He was fab as usual then he got turned out. He loves a bit of attention 😃❤️

9B3A9CD8-71CC-4386-B08B-371CD1AACA96.jpegFE22F5B0-CD03-4465-ACB3-31EE073252F3.jpegCD8D4D71-DC43-4D9E-8A98-7C92F96B7E38.jpeg6375ADB2-C701-411D-9C86-B07630476873.jpeg869B5B12-1FF9-48F7-8A18-FD925D653C73.jpeg

So I’m having real issues with my referred pin from having covid. My neck and shoulder blades have seized so my hours chores today took all day with frequent breaks.

Faran got a little glow up between yesterday and today. Tail wash and oil yesterday and tail pulled and shaped, I pulled his mane last week so other than whist socks and blaze he’s show ready with nowhere to go 😜

Also was bed renewal day. Once every couple of months I run his bed down and then add two big builders bags of straw to renew it. He’s a clean lad, he gets a builders bag of straw once a week and that keeps his bed clean and thick, but with the cold weather and the condensation the straw even though clean gets a bit damp and yukky so I run it down and renew to keep it nice for him. He also got a new bizzy lick 😃

Also treated him to his first exercise sheet! Ready for hacking in the spring next year. Tacked him up for no reason other than to do it and out that on. He was fab as usual then he got turned out. He loves a bit of attention 😃❤️

View attachment 109630View attachment 109631View attachment 109632View attachment 109633View attachment 109634
I'd sleep in that!

Reactions: MrC
Reactions: Trewsers
newrider.com