Badminton

domane

Retired cob mum
Jul 31, 2005
Yeah, so I was being treated to a day at Badders on Thursday by Sam, for looking after her two for the week after Easter. When she'd booked her week in Gran Canaria she thought they'd all be living out by then so she felt a bit bad that I still had to muck out, hay etc. I didn't mind, but it did coincide with the start of me feeling off-colour in a non-specific way, so I did actually find it quite hard and tiring.

Anyhoo, Thursday was going to be her treat, her driving, buying lunch etc. Except now I'm laid up, unable to climb the stairs without gasping for breath, so obvs that's all fallen through :(:(:(

Sure, I can watch it all online and on the red button - I'd always planned to watch the whole XC on Saturday from my armchair anyway - but I had saved some money for shopping and made a list and I'm just, well.....disappointed. :rolleyes:

Hmff!! :mad:

Oh no poor you! I'd feel disappointed too, think @orbvalley has the right idea, some chocs to go through whilst watching on the red button.

Very disappointing! I have a friend who's riding at Badminton today - waiting to hear how she got on, it's a bit grim out there though - and I'll be there with my daughter and BF on Sat. You'll probably have a better view from your sofa than we will though! Hope you feel better soon.

newrider.com