Barefoot trimmer

Native Lover

Native Pony Fan
Jul 13, 2009
Lincolnshire,wheres the hills?
stores.shop.ebay.co.uk
My farrier stopped answering calls...so a friend suggested using a lady barefoot trimmer for my ponies. She’s a bit dearer but wow she’s managed to do stormy twice now without sedation..... amazing unheard of.... so worth the swap she now does all five of our ponies. And is so patient and relaxed not in a hurry. I get a trim sheet for each pony each visit.

Reactions: Jessey and Huggy
My farrier stopped answering calls...so a friend suggested using a lady barefoot trimmer for my ponies. She’s a bit dearer but wow she’s managed to do stormy twice now without sedation..... amazing unheard of.... so worth the swap she now does all five of our ponies. And is so patient and relaxed not in a hurry. I get a trim sheet for each pony each visit.
I'd never heard of barefoot trimmers til your post. Just looked it up, and will bear it in mind. Our farriers pretty good - both of mine are barefoot - Ramsey because he's retired, and Hogan has, to the best of my knowledge, been barefoot most of the time. Interesting though.:)

Wow wonder why he stopped answering? Hope you continue to do well with the barefoot lady. My farrier actually prefers to do trims rather than shoes.

newrider.com