Beautiful Shiny Girl!

What a gorgeous colour! It always annoys me having 2 greys no matter how much I brush you can never get a shine like that.

Reactions: KP nut
I just cannot believe that when I went to view her I was totally unimpressed. My Oh asked what she was like and I said she was plain and very ordinary. (Sorry Amber!)

Wow! I saw those brushes advertised and wonder was all the hype true - was she that mirror finish before the Haas treatment? :eek:

@Cortrasna I was astonished at how good the brushes were. I groomed her first :rolleyes: as I did not want to get my new brushes dirty :p
So she she was cleanish and shinyish before I used the Haas brushes but then they made a huge difference. The main thing seemed to be how good they were at getting dust out. Normally even after I have finished grooming, the horse is still visibly dusty if you give the rump a pat. But not with these brushes. They are worth the hype I think.

Reactions: Cortrasna
If I were to buy one Haas brush @KP nut (to use after grooming like you did), which would you recommend?

Lovely picture btw, although I think you have an advantage as chestnuts always seem to scrub up nicely :p, Amber is particularly impressive, what a sheen!

Reactions: KP nut
@Bodshi I really don'y know which individual brush to recommend. I got the light bay/ chestnut pack which was 4 brushes with names like Military and Diva which you use in order. Greys have different brushes and I would not know which one to use if you were only using one. But the Eqclusive folk on their FB page seem very friendly and answer questions rapidly so I'd ask them.

newrider.com