Been quite poorly

MissMare

Mar 6, 2008
...but... and I don't want to jinx it, I am feeling a little better this morning.

I started with a severe headache a couple of weeks ago that wont budge with ANY pain killer. I spent last weekend in hospital having various scans including dyes being injected to show up all the blood vessels in my brain :cold: (it actually felt quite hot but that is the most fitting smilie) I had a strange blood condition a few years ago that might be connected.

Anyway- this morning I am not feeling quite as bad :D FINALLY! I have missed the horses so much. Especially when I was in hospital. I went to see them before coming home and even had a lie down on Rhias back. :tongue: and lots of cuddles. I've been going up but only briefly, not the few hours a day it usually is. I've been on strict rest!

So, hopefully, I am on the road to recovery! :running:

You poor thing that sounds awful. Did they come to any conclusion about what the problem is? Have they been able to give you any meds to help? I do hope so. Don't be in too much of a hurry to be doing things, sounds like you could do with taking it easy for a bit longer?

Healing vibes on their way.:twins:

Only just read this! Sending you loads of get well soon vibes. Sounds like you've had a hard time health wise. Let the horses help heal you! Take care. Txxxx

Thanks everyone. I'm still not fully there, still up and down but I think I am heading in the right direction and have felt well enough to ride a few times :)

Had lots of horsey cuddles and therapy too. Not sure how people without them get better :bounce:

newrider.com