Before and After Photos

I call her muddy bullets dumbells. We had a fair few clay bullets today.

Though the feathers get called leg warmers after a little girl asked if she wore them to keep warm :)

we have a few sets looking like that, just love it :) we don't touch them over winter other than a mm off if needed, natures protection left to do its job - although they are turned away and tess is retired so no cosmetic worries for out on the roads.

Am I bad that even for hacking if only clean where the tack goes and sometimes not all of his head........

He drops and rolls as soon as he's turned out afterwards then I cry if I've spent ages making him look decent :D

Am I bad that even for hacking if only clean where the tack goes and sometimes not all of his head........

He drops and rolls as soon as he's turned out afterwards then I cry if I've spent ages making him look decent :D

I'm the same she lives out unrugged. I do her muddy eyeshadow :), withers and girth. The rest of her actually comes in clean.
Every so often I have to do feathy as it's clay soil. Just snipped of the excess that was collecting mud, loads better today.

Reactions: MrC
They look lovely but my obsession with grooming the boys would mean living at the yard :)
Yes she would be high maintenance for you.
That said you bring in at night so you wouldn't have the 24/7 mud, wet and galloping around with the herd to deal with.

Yes she would be high maintenance for you.
That said you bring in at night so you wouldn't have the 24/7 mud, wet and galloping around with the herd to deal with.

Very true. I do think they look lovely when galloping around a field. My mate was jumping her cob today and he look awesome with the feather flying everywhere

newrider.com