Best horse toys!

*taz*

is now horseless!
Jan 11, 2008
Lovely Leicestershire!!
Horse toys!

I would like to buy/make a toy for ferg to play with in the field as he is in on his own (can see and touch other horses!)

Do you have any reccomendations? it needs to be hardwearing as he can break most things and is very clumsy!! :p

Could be homemade or bought dont mind! but not really expensive if bought!:eek:

also ferg would prefer food orientated! but doesnt need to be!:D

heres a pic for inspiration!

DSC00168.jpg

Love this pic!

Thnks!!:D
x

Last edited:
Weeelll....

The usual stuff like lickits etc. Also a jollyball thats like an equine football. Theres also a 'trickle feeder' ball that you can put food in and they kick it about.

YOu could also make one with a milk bottle (plastic) with rice etc in it to rattle. Just make sure its safe and cmes away if he gets tangled.

Also you could hide polos all over his stable. Rocky used to love this and always found them all! oooo just thought, I used to put a hole thru a turnip and hang it up in the stable - he loved that too!!!

errrrrmmmmmm you can get

field likits
decahedron
jolly ball
don tno what they are callled but you can get these massive big football things that they can kick around that are virtually indestructable

Jolly balls. One of our horses carry one around and hit horses on the back with it. Once he dropped it under a grumpy mare, and had his head under the mare for around 10 minutes. The dunce. But your horse looks a lot better. How old is he? He's lovely. I wish we had a horse like that. But we don't. Only little quarter horses, and mixes. But I love 'em all. But what about a Parelli 6-foot ball?

Jolly balls. One of our horses carry one around and hit horses on the back with it. Once he dropped it under a grumpy mare, and had his head under the mare for around 10 minutes. The dunce. But your horse looks a lot better. How old is he? He's lovely. I wish we had a horse like that. But we don't. Only little quarter horses, and mixes. But I love 'em all. But what about a Parelli 6-foot ball?

aww lol he will be 7 in May! Also what is a parelli 6 foot ball?

So cute, and so hansom. Our ding doc, (that's his nickname,) horse is 5 in july. He's a grandchild so on and so forth of Doc Bar like our little Twisting Sugar Doc. :D and the 6 foot ball, (though I think i put that worng, no clue, might be five,) is just a big ball you can let him push around, and play with with him.

Sorry, laptop wouldn't turn on the internet. And now keeps saying, I used that pic in another thread so can't show it. But in my Avatar there's two horses, the grey is Ding Doc.

newrider.com