Best place to advertise saddles

vikkig

Jul 26, 2007
I am trying to sell my two saddles so that i can buy a new one for mac as he has changed shape sooooooo much.

i have them in my signature and i have them on adtrader and thinking about putting them on ebay.

i have been approached by someone who wants them but at a lower price so have told her no as i have already dropped my price

where does everyone look to by saddles or to sell? i really need rid

e-bay is probably as good a place as any, and you can put a reserve on too. That is where I have been looking and majority of them seem to sell (specially the ones that I want :mad: )

e-bay is probably as good a place as any, and you can put a reserve on too. That is where I have been looking and majority of them seem to sell (specially the ones that I want :mad: )

i have been looking at ebay there is 2 kieffer saddles the same as mine on there at the moment, both have high prices on them i only want £200 and there starting prices are higher than that, i might give it a go

anyone else know of anywhere

I don't know of any other places but I have sold a lot of stuff on e-bay. I have found that the best policy is to put a bit of a story on the listing about the item and why it is being sold - I don't mean lying - but rather than just listing the type, size and condition of the saddle add in some info about why it is being sold, buyers seem to like the personal side :)

newrider.com