big boy jumps small fences *pics..

Lonestar

Bluey Manai
Aug 30, 2006
well, i dont really need to say much, other than hes been a complete star and has done practically everything i have asked of him lately. no critique please as its his first time jumping properly, and im still trying to get the hang of his rather 'poppy pops' :D

'you expect me to JUMP? nah, trot will do!'
robbiejumping04-04-08001.jpg

'oooh look mom! i can jump!'
robbiejumping04-04-08004.jpg

'eh? a tree on the floor?'
robbiejumping04-04-08005.jpg

'its a plank mom'
robbiejumping04-04-08013.jpg

'i will jump tree for you'
robbiejumping04-04-08014.jpg

'ahh, silver tin!'
robbiejumping04-04-08012.jpg

whatcha think? please dont pull us apart, first time jumping properly bless him, soon its the Olympics, you can just see it ;)

what a cutie! looks like hes enjoying himself when he gets the hang of it! is he young or a new horse?

what a cutie! looks like hes enjoying himself when he gets the hang of it! is he young or a new horse?

yeah he did end up getting the hang of it in teh end bless him, ive had him 2 months and 2 weeks, so pretty new i guess but hes young aswell :rolleyes: bit of both really ;).
hes a blast to own though bless him

Lovely to see pics of someone starting a horse jumping from scratch. That's what I'll be doing with Joy this year.

I like to see these as so often I feel completely inferiour at the huge scarey jump pics I see posted. :D

Bless him ...what a star so glad you chose to buy him! :D

got the hang of it in the end??

Oh and ...
P.S the showing at horsford is on the 9th of June
:D

have you chose to buy him?:D
hows it going fitting it around school ect
x

Yeah i have decided to buy him, paying for him in installments ;), have paid £900 for him atm, so thats his head and tail, then am paying the other £1000 next month :)

and OMG. im so stupid, i was like :confused: about the school thing.
Ive just gone back to school from half term and im now about to go and ride him in a little while, now there is much more time after school its going to be easier than i thought tbh! :D

Looks great!
I tried to jump my heavy cob today for the first time *facepalm* ... Didn't look as good as you, that's for sure!

Aww thanks, and it will get better :), im just used to the 'overjumping' from horses in the past lol.

x

YAY!!! I knew u would keep him!!

Right when my horses back is better will trailer over to you n we can go for a ride!!

Nice pics he is doin really well wiv u :D

Sounds guuurrdd ;), would hack round the forrest with my mum on tow with her horse (shes needs a kick up the b@ckside to ride!!) would be nice :)

And thanks :D:D

newrider.com