Big horse

MrC

https://m.facebook.com/MrKiasLife/
Nov 10, 2014
Uk
m.facebook.com
Really been enjoying riding the big mare I’m schooling at the moment. She has the tendency so rush so been working on slowing things down both in the flat work and the jumping and balancing her up.

Did some pole work tonight then popped up a couple of cross poles and practiced being controlled going in and not getting three strides out and going for it.

She was such a star, the first one she took a stride out and boy was it a big stride lol but after that we settled down and did some lovely pops.

23041966-BCAA-44CF-90F3-7093D4F3F8DA.jpeg2A566DEF-3AB4-45E4-9FCE-04A36A8D9B8E.jpeg

It was also blowing a hooley with showers but she worked really well for only being 7 :)

If I won the lottery and added another four inches to my legs I’d keep her for myself hahaha :D ;)

Reactions: GaryB and Jessey
Really been enjoying riding the big mare I’m schooling at the moment. She has the tendency so rush so been working on slowing things down both in the flat work and the jumping and balancing her up.

Did some pole work tonight then popped up a couple of cross poles and practiced being controlled going in and not getting three strides out and going for it.

She was such a star, the first one she took a stride out and boy was it a big stride lol but after that we settled down and did some lovely pops.

View attachment 97413View attachment 97414

It was also blowing a hooley with showers but she worked really well for only being 7 :)

If I won the lottery and added another four inches to my legs I’d keep her for myself hahaha :D ;)
Oooh, I love a big horse! She's a beauty. Before I got my own, my favourite RS horse was 18 hands - at 5'2 I was desperately overhorsed, but damn, he was comfy!

Reactions: MrC
She’s very fun :) she’s very obliging and willing to please even if a bit over enthusiastic at times lol ;)

I am enjoying having her to bring on, she’s here for another month then she goes to her new home :)

Reactions: Jessey
newrider.com