Bin men round for coffee

Tina2011

Mar 23, 2012
Gateway to europe
My life gets weirder by the minute.

I am on a go slow this morning, not dressed and haven't even done the dishwasher yet.

About an hour ago the binmen came round, one of them is my brother in law.

Ended up with the whole lot in for coffee a:) We had a very interesting discussion about horses, hens and the countryside in general with me sitting their in my dressing gown in my untidy house. (OMG what am I like?) No one seemed to notice and we had a very nice time. I eventually sent them back to work with a box of eggs each.

I didn't realise the absurdity of it until they had gone.

Beats mine - yet more lost walkers...........think I'm going to get a sign with a big arrow pointing to the public footpath.................nobody ever believes me when I tell them where we live is a dead end!lol, I think they think I am deliberately tricking them into taking the longer route.....................

You are so funny, you live in the back of beyond and attract....hikers lol. You need to make a business out of it. Sheep shearing, natural sleep in sheds etc :giggle::giggle:....nutty neighbour thrown in lol. Candles and meditation could be arranged. Socks can be dried over night lmao

You are so funny, you live in the back of beyond and attract....hikers lol. You need to make a business out of it. Sheep shearing, natural sleep in sheds etc :giggle::giggle:....nutty neighbour thrown in lol. Candles and meditation could be arranged. Socks can be dried over night lmao

Hahahahahhaa:giggle::giggle: OH could walk around wearing baggy jods and muck boots, with bits of straw in his hair and grow a beard......wait a minute - he already does that...............:giggle:

Much the same here trews, difference is I live on a posh housing estate, I think my poor neighbours gave up years ago lol. They have got to know me though and the family, we are probabley the neighbours from hell lol. You no the story, every estate has one:giggle::giggle:

newrider.com