Bioanimal Health permanent bedding

Skeeder

Oct 22, 2007
Hi has anyone used this system and if so is it as good as they say it is my horse is currently stabled on a dirt floor as its an old cattle shippham and the council wont allow us to concrete without planning as its a listed building however its a dirt floor base with shavings and a thick straw bed it is getting back breaking to muck out and costly as you are constantly taking wet out as it is not soaking away that well bit mashy, but I thought about this bedding system any thoughts sorry getting annoyed with yard now as I think its more of a case of them being bothered to concrete our stable floors the yard owners horse is on the same but she is adamant that hers never gets as wet as ours but his stable is like two huge hunter stables long so it wont!:mad:

Oooh, never heard of that. Will be interesting to see the replies.

As an alternative you could put honeycomb rubber mats down with "normal" rubber matting on top and then your straw/shavings.

Yeh I have some mats left from the last place I was at and I tried them but they kept sliding about I might try the honeycomb ones though that sounds like it might be good xx;)

newrider.com