Bit extreme and desperate

It seems to be an Irish thing to start the horses young My mare was hunted and what not at 3. She does have quite a jump i think the price inc delivery is prob to appeal to folks not in ireland but is 850 not a bit cheap? hmmm i dont know been so long since i looked at horses for sale. x

Give the poor horse some rein!!!!1 That jump doesnt look 1m10 at all.. big spread though - very cheap I do admit.

Gracious me!!!! :eek: poor pony the rider has a horrible position and the poor things being jabbed in the mouth.

But echo the wouldn't touch with a barge pole.

I wouldn't touch that poor pony with someone else's bargepole, unless it was to let it have plenty of time to mature in the field. If the buyer affiliates that "straight away" and that horse isn't knackered by 12, then I'll be very suprised.
It doesn't actually look like it's going to clear that fence.

I doubt very much that the poor horse cleared that fence, it has taken off way too soon, and it is to young to know what it is doing.

OOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH.....bloody humans!!

jeez. Poor pony. That jump is a ridiculous size for a 3 year old.
They do start them young in Ireland and seem to have the horses doing everything at a very young age (not all irish before anyone jumps on me) and if you're going to be an idiot and jump a 3 year old over that height at least put someone on the poor b*gger who can ride so it at least has some chance

The pic actually looks as though the pony is rearing up rather than going to jump- it was probably protesting about everything it has had thrown at it! :mad:

newrider.com