Body Protectors and RS 2000

I just boguht a new Body protector and wanted to get it fitted properly etc...I really wanted a RS 2000 and they dont fit me Cause the Adult M was too big but she didnt like fit of a small. and the long back was too long and the short was too short hm I have to be difercuilt haha :( , But I wanted a zip up one cause the velcrow loses it once it get mucky etc, So I ended up with a Areo Rodney Powell aprantly they are made for women its their latest one our at mo.....It felt much comferter and was a much better fit was £110. though but I would rather have one fitted and know its a really good fit and gonna protect me proberly. But was gutted a RS 2000 dont fit me ..

Do RS 2000 Fit you?? I think they look really good and really thin not as baulky ...although the one I got isnt that baulky.

I got a small length back in my RS2000 (bought from Treehouse) and then it was still too long so the tack shop measured it and sent it back to RaceSafe to get it altered for me so yes it fits very well :D

I agree if you want an racesafe use treehouse, they can alter (properly) to fit anyone, mine is a adults small with 2inches of the bottom as it was to long, its brill!!

I agree if you want an racesafe use treehouse, they can alter (properly) to fit anyone, mine is a adults small with 2inches of the bottom as it was to long, its brill!!

I aint so bothered now got a new one I wanted one that zipped up I gues more than anything but it was just the whole fit of RS didnt fit me cause the women in shop said it does fit to my shape where as the one I got is shaped for women.

newrider.com