Booo this rubbish weather

OwnedbyChanter

With out my boys life would be bland
Apr 16, 2009
Raininghamshire
So I had lots planned for this weekend and I have done none of it.

The sponsored ride on Monday has been cancelled due to the weather today it was so wet and windy it was to dangerous to hack out. Tomorrow is meant to be worse :(

I went to bring the boys in for a rest out of the weather and Chanter refused to come in so I just feed hayed and left them.

I went back at 5 ish to see if they wanted to come in but they were happy and dry under their rugs to feed and hayed again.

The dogs hate going out in the this weather even the younger Springer so bored hate being indoors

and even I can only spend so long in the gym before I break myself.

Bring back the dry days please

I hear you, same here :( Miserable , espec after a week or so of Spring being here. My only saving grace is that the physio has banned me from riding until Tues anyway so I dont feel quite so hard done by

Too windy to ride here yesterday.....though some brave (foolish??) riders went out. I decorated instead!
Hoping to get a quick ride in this morning as it looks like the wind may drop slightly for an hour or so,

It was pretty rubbish here too. Woken up to a bit of sun today tho - hurrah. It's a shame when you have things planned and the weather fouls it up.

Sorry everyone, but I'm the one to blame...... It's come to my attention that every single time I have a day off (and I don't have many) it's rainy, windy and cold. It's happened to many times to be mere coincidence...:rolleyes::(

So if any of you have big equine occasions coming up requiring nice weather then let me know and I'll make sure I'm working on that day for you :cool:

Eeeek! We've got thunderstorms now! Hope the girls are okay, I'm not really fancing going round right now, the sky is black:eek: shall go peep out the back door......o_O

Even better. Got OH to go outside:pwell he is a lot taller than me and can see over the fence!lol no sign of the girlies, they must have taken themselves in.

We've just moved fields in readiness for the incoming storm.
Too windy to ride today, she was unsettled being in to be checked over.
Be interesting if she knows and how bad it's going to be.

We've just moved fields in readiness for the incoming storm.
Too windy to ride today, she was unsettled being in to be checked over.
Be interesting if she knows and how bad it's going to be.

I think they do sense things coming sometimes.
I know I do. Everytime we have a thunderstorm I clean. Today I had no clue until we heard the thunder. And then the penny dropped as to why I'd been on a mission since this morning cleaning two toilets we never use:rolleyes: and I re made the bed. And dusted the kitchen window frame. And cleaned the worktops. Sado_O

I am so grateful for our indoor school so only lost one days worth if riding, Even managed a ride in the outdoor in the old fella who I have to say was not happy about being in the school he much prefers to hack. But he does not understand that everywhere is flooded.

We have sunshine and breeze, so had a spov ride! Yaye. And now the girlies are happy as Larry in their new paddocks (OH made fresh ones the other day and it's amazing the difference a nice new bit of grass makes ).:D

newrider.com