Brilliant day,1st proper xc great place in cornwall *pics* (do riding hols too!)

K

Kate&TheHerd

Hey everyone,

well it was my birthday yesterday and as I was back home in cornwall I was looking to do something for my birthday. I found this place in mullion they have xc course and can borrow a horse, I suppose it was like a lesson but just great fun! We went to the xc field, and I rode around. Instructor on own horse and I went over the xc jumps. Here are some pics of me and ty!

Photo-1424.jpg

Photo-1423.jpg

Photo-1422.jpg

Photo-1421.jpg

Photo-1426.jpg

There was such a range of jumps, I did this roof top style jump (scary as I've never done before) and also this chair like style jump! Never done proper xc before, done showjumping and stuff but it was fantastic. definately going to buy my own when I finish uni and do xc! Oh I got my mum to take some videos too as I know people like seeing them on here...

This was like a double. I found it so much fun I absolutely love xc, I thought I would! The horse was really good and the instructor was too. I thought I would share my experience with you as I know you like hearing about and seeing new stuff. I am definately going back in the summer, they are so friendly and was only £24 for me to do xc course with instructor on my own! The do riding holidays too and hacks accross the beach. If I didnt live in Cornwall I would definately go! The horses are beautiful! Hope you enjoy my day out as much as I did!

http://www.newtonequestrian-leisurecentre.co.uk/

Happy birthday! Sounds like you had a great day! :)

Nina x

Thank you and yes I did have a brilliant day still happy now! :D :D :D

As I say, never done xc properly before, just jumping and I've decided I am not going to buy the hackney but I am going to buy a horse that can jump that I can do XC on as its what I REALLY want to do! It was so nice just to be able to get on hassle free and jump!:D

By the way...did I say I love xc??? :rolleyes:
Its so much better then sj wooooeeeee its fantastic!

newrider.com