Brilliant hack today :)

G

Guest 2

I took xena for a hack today seeing as the school was booked. I had really wanted to go in the school because i hadnt been in there for a while and i only knew one hack which has got quite boring now.

Anyways took her out for a hack. She was naughty when we were going past the deer farm but got her past it quite quickly today compared to last time. I had to whip her abit though but she was being a silly girl.

Now for the good part. We went throught the gate and instead of going up the hill first we went left and i didnt know where it lead. But it was a huge straight patch and we had two long canters! I was over the moon it was so fun just to have a good canter for once :)
I think Xena enjoyed herself aswell.
Not only that though while in trot i managed to get her into a brilliant outline and she put her head down and curved under if you get me like the dressage horses :)

So we had a lovely ride today and i have started to pull her mane aswell which she was ok about.

Not much point to this thread but i just wanted to tell you about it.
Anyone else had a good ride lately?

xxx

Ooooo yes i will definately get some pics soon. I just need someone to take them.
I think my dad is coming up in half term to walk with me while im riding hehe so i will get him to take countless amounts of pictures and videos haha

And CurlyWurlyRach i had abit of a hairy ride too as Xena is malting lol and well done with the jumping

xx

newrider.com