BSJA. Anyone know the height of the smallest fences?

for seniors it starts with british novice which is 90cm. i think that is where it starts anyway?
i think juniors starts from 80-85cm?? xx

Intro: 70cm and 80cm
British Novice is 90cm and then it works up to 1m20
Theres also amateurs which go from 90cm to 1m20

Or trailblazers, which is sort of a stepping stone - 70, 80 and 90cm, but its free, and would appear at first glance to be more relaxed (correct me if im wrong!)

ETA this is for seniors - will go and look up juniors now!

Am new to BSJA too, just about to register myself, but for horses/seniors the british novice is the smallest class i think and its 90cms (about 3ft). If you look on the bsja website you can find details on there!

Intro: 70cm and 80cm
British Novice is 90cm and then it works up to 1m20
Theres also amateurs which go from 90cm to 1m20

Or trailblazers, which is sort of a stepping stone - 70, 80 and 90cm, but its free, and would appear at first glance to be more relaxed (correct me if im wrong!)

ETA this is for seniors - will go and look up juniors now!

I agree that trailblazers is a good level before affiliated jumping.

It still needs a very good standard to qualify but far less intimidating - and a LOT cheaper!!!:D

Would also point out that a lot of BSJA courses are up to height and the spreads are far wider than at local shows. If you get the chance you should go and watch one of the shows near you as this will give you a true idea of what the courses look like and the feel of the whole occassion - it's also a fun day out if you love ponies!

newrider.com