Buddy discovers dominoes

diplomaticandtactful

Apr 25, 2003
The Buddy has learnt about the domino effect, you know when they loads of dominos stacked up and then the whole lot go down one by one.

If Buddy spooks, he can make an entire string of racehorses spook and disperse. If I hadn't been quite so embarrassed at the havoc he caused, I would have pmsl......oh buddy,

He is also smart as anything. He is reluctant to lift his feet to have his boots on as he knows that could mean, horsebox, off road, going much further. funnily enough when he gets back he lifts them easily to have them taken off.......

The Buddy has learnt about the domino effect, you know when they loads of dominos stacked up and then the whole lot go down one by one.

If Buddy spooks, he can make an entire string of racehorses spook and disperse. If I hadn't been quite so embarrassed at the havoc he caused, I would have pmsl......oh buddy,

He is also smart as anything. He is reluctant to lift his feet to have his boots on as he knows that could mean, horsebox, off road, going much further. funnily enough when he gets back he lifts them easily to have them taken off.......
Oh I needed to read something funny like this with all the angst I'm going through with Ramsey. Thanks Buddy - keep up the high jinks! :D

Reactions: Trewsers
newrider.com