Busy day tomorrow.

MrA

Feb 8, 2012
Despite feeling tonsillitisy today...

Tomorrow I am up early to do ale, then busy day at work as I've got lots to catch up on after spending all of today helping everyone else! Then hoping to go for a little hack on Ale with my boyfriend on foot.

Hopefully after that will be popping to the local tack shop to see if there are any adverts for yards and to buy some more hifi. And then stopping into sains on the way home to do some food shopping as I have nothing!!

Not very exciting but busy all the same, anyone else got anything planned?

We are in Munich airport waiting to board our flight home from Skiing in Austria. Tomorrow morning I am taking Sophie (with my mum) to a local farm place then my mum is driving on back to Cardiff (she has been looking after Sophie whilst me and hubby have been skiing!) then praying for dry weather in the afternoon so I can ride and walk the dogs after dropping Sophie into nursery for the afternoon.

I hear the weather has been awful in the uk?

Reactions: MrA
Wow hope you have had a fab time skiing! I've never been but I want to give it a go one day.

Weather hasn't been bad where I am just alot of rain and a bit windy earlier, can't tell you about everywhere else though.

Working tomorrow then I've got a long weekend - Fri-Sun.
X-C schooling on Friday to prepare for competing on Sunday. Weather is FOUL. Hope it clears up or I'll be even more nervous.

Reactions: Trewsers
Hehehe only just seen this thread! Well it's Friday now and we've had two days of lovely weather. I'm busy making list after list ready for our move!lol I like to be prepared........

Reactions: Gimp
I have booked this weekend off work! Probably my first weekend thread where my answer ahasnt been work!!!

My parents are staying - we saw Adele last night who was awesome, did touristy stuff in Liverpool today and tomorrow going for a long walk in the hills and pub dinner :)

Well Thursday was a disaster as I got 2 flat tires on 2 separate bikes before 7am!! Rest of the day was okay though and I'm feeling better now!

Tomorrow I am up early to turn and muck out. Then I'm leaving the care of the boys in Dom's capable hands and driving all the way down to Sunbury-on-Thames to see my son in a show in the evening, taking youngest daughter (who lives up here) and via collecting other daughter (who lives down there). Also get to see my granddaughter in the afternoon :) Then driving home late evening when its all over so I wont get to bed until after 2 :eek:

Sunday is yard stuff and another sesh for Albi in his cart.

newrider.com