Cadeaux Rouge AKA Suzie/Rouge/Caddy

Saz89

May 20, 2006
North Yorkshire
I know this is a very long shot but here goes...
(This will turn into an essay, so I ll appologise now!)

I am looking to trace a horse I owned from Dec 2007 - April 2008. She is a full TB mare chestnut small 16.1 and she ll be 8 now.
I bought her straight off a racing yard in County Durham as she was a lovely quiet, brave, genuin horse. I then had to sell her due to a few things (loosing livery was the main thing) I sold her to a lady just up the road from our old yard who then sold her off the back of a wagon at a show in px for another horse. The guy she sold her to was a dealer from Doncaster. I then had a phone call around June from a lady saying she had bought Suzie from the dealer and she was at a yard down the road from us, so we visited and the lady was really nice an honest lady called Sally. Sadly then Suzie went lame and after x-rays and 2 different vets oppinions it was told she had a tendon injury and could be lame for life, so sadly the lady decided to send her back to the dealer in part exchange for another horse. I am trying to get the ladys number so I can find out the name of the dealer. I am desperatley trying to find her as I just want to know how she is good news or bad. I have been in touch with Weatherbys but they have no trace of her after we changed the names on the passport. If you ve got this far thanks for reading!!
Here's her stats and some pictures....

Height 16.1
Age 8

Dam :Gift of Glory
Sire: Coco Rouge
Damsire: Niniski

Suzie015.jpg

Suzie010.jpg

2159274925_e6196dd139_b.jpg

More pics to follow... I d like any news good or bad.

Sarah x

The dealer Suzie went to was Millfield near Doncaster. I have got in touch with the lady who had to send her back and hopefully we can put another bit into the jigsaw...
Will keep you updated.

newrider.com