Can anyone help me please - URGENT!!!!!!

wiffy

Jul 19, 2005
:( Do you know where I can find a friend/companion for loan for my boy. I brought him home today and he has gone crazy.
Charging around the field, off his food.

I have movd him to DIY from full livery, when he was on FL he was in a herd of 28, I was moving him and loaning my friends pony to keep him company so he wouldn't be alone. Unfortunatly my friend had to pull out on Thursday so I have being searching since for a friend.

He is alone and most propably scared in a strange new place with no friends around at all.

I need a loan friend ASAP.

I am worried sick and considering sleeping out with him tonight. Will he do anything stupid, like jump the fence/gate and escape?

He is only 3.
:(

Could you not move him back until you get this new place fully up and running with an extra friend for him ?

I'd get on the phone to the pony club DC, rising club secretary, farrier etc etc - they should know someone who will lend you a companion for long enough to give you a breathing space.
Where are you?

Hi

why not look on the blue cross or ilph site or in the adtrader or sumthing???

Doesn't anyone on NR have anything???

Nikki xxxx :D

I'd get on the phone to the pony club DC, rising club secretary, farrier etc etc - they should know someone who will lend you a companion for long enough to give you a breathing space.
Where are you?
I have called all the main charity places and nothing!

Companion would need to live out 24/7 and they say they have nothing at the minute.

I am in Warwickshire by Birmingham airport.

Finding a companion will take a while. Are there no other means of help? putting him back where he was until you have company???? Have any friends with horses where you could put him? you will go through this every single day until you get a friend and you will be frazzled, as will he.

try calling any largish livery yards.
my friend just started working at one, she's been there a week and has already found two horses there that someone wants to give away for some reason or another!!
infact my horse was given to me! :)

newrider.com