Can anyone tell me about....

I thought all clear rounds offered lead rein and most local shows offer novice which includes lead rein.
For pc specific activities by the pc you would need to join your local branch.

Reactions: Native Lover
Found a schedule that says beginners working hunter, rider under 12.
Novice jumping never to have won 1st or second, can be led.
Lead rein showing 13.2hh and under rider 15 years and under.

I joined PC at about 3-4 so they should be fine. Lead rein unaff jumping in our area is rider 8 and under. PC is great as there's a opportunity to take part in rallies. Word of warning though some PCs in my experience are more competitive than others, it really depends what you want from the PC you join. x

PC have a website, you will find info about clubs local to you and then they generally have their own websites. PC is great, lots of fun and the rallies are a good opportunity to learn whilst having fun too. x

It's about £40 a year or they do a family deal if 3 or more children from the same family join. I would think the exact cost will be on the website, what I will say though is each PC sets it's own costs for camp and some are far more than others. I know one which was £130 and one that was near the £300 per child mark, another thing worth asking:) Each PC has it's own secretary who will explain everything involved. X

Some PC mums are worse than others if you go do your bit, have fun and come away you will be fine:) Most of the ott mums are the ones who are very competitive, personally I don't want my daughters to be competing every weekend, I just want them to have fun:) In the horse world there are always people who are catty but I just ignore them it normally stems from jealousy anyway, lol. Join you will have fun! x

Some PC mums are worse than others if you go do your bit, have fun and come away you will be fine:) Most of the ott mums are the ones who are very competitive, personally I don't want my daughters to be competing every weekend, I just want them to have fun:) In the horse world there are always people who are catty but I just ignore them it normally stems from jealousy anyway, lol. Join you will have fun! x

I am not wanting competitive for then just a fun place they can learn to have fun with my Mr Darcy and enjoy some fun competitions and camps. Mr Darcy would I hope enjoy it...he loved being out today on his little lead rein hack and some ride and lead in the paddocks with uncle Lunan

I am not wanting competitive for then just a fun place they can learn to have fun with my Mr Darcy and enjoy some fun competitions and camps. Mr Darcy would I hope enjoy it...he loved being out today on his little lead rein hack and some ride and lead in the paddocks with uncle Lunan

That's how I am, I just want my daughters to have fun, that's the whole point of having a pony after all:) x

I'd look into PC you can do as little or as much as you wish to, have a little go at everything and I'm sure they will enjoy themselves, you may even find Mr Darcy has a hidden talent for PC. x

I'd look into PC you can do as little or as much as you wish to, have a little go at everything and I'm sure they will enjoy themselves, you may even find Mr Darcy has a hidden talent for PC. x

Me and Jess were just laughing about Mr Darcy possibly being the naughtiest pony in the pony club lol he sure has hidden talents but we never know when there going to come out lol but he was a good boy today.. but he can bite and nip...he cribs and occasioanlly he trys to roll with kids on him :(

Reactions: tikkitti
Yes they will love PC, it's good fun!! Don't let coming into horses later stop you though, our local RC does a adult camp and that's fab, they also do rallies too, basically a adults PC so it's never too late. Maybes sign up for both, they are both worth being a member of IMO. xx

newrider.com