Can someone help me find a saddle please?

suzyqet

Sep 4, 2008
Hampshire
Ok, all you budding internet users. I'm in desperate need of a cub saddle and cant find one!

I have just bought one for my daughter which arrived yesterday but it has got to be sent back. (Wont go into detail). Anyway, I am after a 'better quality' one but it must be the biggest size they do.

the one we have measures 10" from front of seat to back, and 16" overall from front of saddle to back. The one we have is in Pink :eek: but black will be ok.

My daughter is heartbroken that it has to go back so I am on a desperate search to find one before the school holidays are over!

Please, if anyone knows of one, or can find one on the internet, please post the link and I will take a look.

Thanks to everyone and gooey chocolate cake to all who help! :D

we were in a similar position as our new pony didnt come with a saddle, but i've just bought a pink cub saddle off ebay, brand new from an ebay store, for £24.99 (£33 with postage) there are a fair few of them about, and a few 'packages' with matching pink bridles etc. well worth a look :D

If she is so tall might it be better to use a standard saddle and then just buy one of those handles which attach to the d rings.

I have only really used cub saddles for tots.

If she is so tall might it be better to use a standard saddle and then just buy one of those handles which attach to the d rings.

I have only really used cub saddles for tots.

We have tried that, but she is sooo much happier in a cub saddle. She has no confidence issues at all in a cub saddle but in a normal saddle (without the extra support in front and behind) she goes to pieces.

the problem we have is her old loan pony which we had to give up, threw her off on more than one occassion and even got down and rolled with her, so her confidence has been shattered! We are having to start all over again!

newrider.com