Can you belive this??!!

scoob&lill

Sep 20, 2007
scotland
Got a letter this morning from the person that had our pony on loan,they want reimbursing for the hay and 'other' general healthcare issues!! For those that dont know i went and took pony back as she was being neglected.After a onesided phonecall i asured them i WOULDNT be sending them a cheque for any amount as pony had had no hay and any other general thing werent charged for(dentist)Pony had only needed a check over so dentist didnt charge her(I rang dentist!).
Had to have a moan as I cant belive cheek of people!!
x

that's awful :eek: i would get testimonies from the dentist to confirm the loaner paid nothing, just incase they decide to be huffy and take things further. How's the wee poppet doing now?

LOL they want money for hay that wasnt fed to your horse? ignore it and dont bother even replying to them,

EB I told her in to check her loan agreement before she sent me threatning letters,the dentist she used has already sent me a copy of rose's examination sheet and it says quite clearly at the bottom FOC!Rose is getting better every day bless her,she is still very,very nervous of people but has settled back into herd life at home!Thanks for asking!
x

Cheeky so and sos. To be honest I would probably bar her number from my callist and if she wants to make threats she will have to do so in writing which will mean that you have proof of her harassment etc if it ever goes to court etc

i thought the whole idea of loaning a horse/pony was that you paid for the horse/pony as if it was your own. when i loaned my first horse i paid for everything luckly Di was so happy with the way i looked after Apachie she gave him to me and when i had Bea on loan when she went back to her owner she went back with every rug, brush etc that i had bought her, i wouldnt have dreamt of asking Madeline for any money they where Bea's things.

They are being abit cheeky dont you think:rolleyes:Its states in the loan agreement they were responsible for ponies healthcare and upkeep expenses,they agreed to all of loan agreement and signed willingly.Forgot to mention this but when i rang insurance to swap details back over to me petplan informed me thay had started a claim file saying pony had had a kick in field and was lame in her shoulder(this was the reason she was loaned out as a field companion only)They were told by insurance to get vet out and submit necessary details off to petplan asap,loaners didnt continue with claim:confused:This was 1 week after they took her on:confused:They are really weird people!!
x

newrider.com