Cant really get two more different dogs - Phoenix and Mystery

natzandcatz

Dec 8, 2008
Aside from the horses, I have 2 dogs named Mystery and Phoenix, a mixed breed tabby cat named Willow and a cream and white fancy mouse named Paige!

Phoenix is a 1 1/2 year old Cavalier King Charles Spaniel who loves dog shows, mud, my NF pony and bath times! He's a tri-colour and the sweetest dog you could ever meet, and he has a HUGE personality! He will let you know what he thinks of everything, any everyone!

Mystery is an 11 week old Rottweiler puppy who also loves dog shows after her first one yesterday! She is nothing like the media usually shows rotties as - she will lick you to pieces before she even conciders nibbling, even while shes teething. She hates walking on the lead but loves walking off lead. She also loves all horses, even if they dont like her!

A tiny cavalier and a rottie - Cant really get two breeds more different, but they are the best of friends!

nice when they all get on, my 3 greyhoundbitches never have had a cross word! Its the male so starts the bickering lol
any pics of them?

awww rots are ace - shame about all the bad press they get - they are fab dogs :)

i have a springer x and a collie - top dogs :)

only bad thing ive found is the slobber a lot lol!!!

i thought my springer was bad haha

ive known a few and never had any issues with any of them.... in the right hands they are fab pets/working dogs

newrider.com