Carn 8th & 9th ever hacks*pics*

carn77

Carn and Jazz
Sep 30, 2008
Plymouth
For my little cousins birthday she was treated to being carns 1st child rider on his 8th ever hack (on lead) he was an angel with her didnt spook walk to slow or to fast for her perfectly behaved :D

The other day was lovely and sunny so i took carn out for his 9th hack he absolutely loved being out hes doing really well i'm taking him bit further with each ride so far hes only walking as no school unable to teach him trot at the moment but hes happy walking at the while he learns

Carn and my cousin

DSC000441.jpg

Carn with mum on board

DSC000431.jpg

Stopping to take in the view

DSC000461.jpg

Stopping to check something out in the woods

DSC000452.jpg

What beautiful pics - and you have some gorgeous scenery for hacking in :) Carn is so woolly! Glad he was well behaved for your cousin :)

The views around there are lovely...if i could live on my yard i would its sooo peaceful...
Carns halo slipped at the wkend had another rider take him out for me so he gets use to someone other than me riding him...he spent half the hack trying to get her off :rolleyes: luckily shes a good rider & once carn realised he wasnt getting her off he gave it up & behaved the rest of the hack

newrider.com