Cashel Comfort Ears?

I really like it, the fabric doesn't absorb sweat like the cotton/crochet ones do and they are lightweight, dry quickly and work well :) my only gipe, I ordered std horse size and they are a bit on the big side for Jess who normally wears cob in everything.

Reactions: No_Angel
The cob likes it.

The ears are a little large for her but saying that she has plenty of room at the base for her ears. She has only shaken it off the once and I think that was because I hadn't placed it under the headpiece properly.
Used all year round, washes well, still looks like new, wish they did a cream/ white as would act as hi viz.
PicsArt_03-29-04.58.02.jpg

Reactions: No_Angel
It just tucks underneath. Nothing to attach to. I was surprised it stays in place as she can get a bit of a head tossing strop on.
No idea in the size of that in the photo though she has (big ears) :eek: don't tell her.

Thanks all. I suppose I could add a bit of velcro to it to attach to the head piece if needed. Kiki is a small full so I'm hoping a standard might fit her.

I have the ears and the full ride on with ears and velcro under chin. My lad has a huge forelock so cashel have always been my choice, but while the ears are good, if they hate the flies that much, the ears aren’t going to stop him shaking his head a bit, and for that reason I mostly use the full head mask which has the reassurance of Velcro underneath his chin so that it won’t come off! I have been none to almost lose a bridle when the ears were shaken off!

My girl is an Appaloosa and has pretty much no forelock,so I use the bonnets to replace her forelock for her. I have a standard crochet one at the moment but it looks very 'english' with her more western styled tack.

I really like the face mask ones that attach to the cheekpieces but my girl can't stand face masks, so bonnets it is!

My girl is an Appaloosa and has pretty much no forelock,so I use the bonnets to replace her forelock for her. I have a standard crochet one at the moment but it looks very 'english' with her more western styled tack.

I really like the face mask ones that attach to the cheekpieces but my girl can't stand face masks, so bonnets it is!
I can take a pic in a bit but I don't think the cashel ones have much length to the front. Have you considered a browband with horsehair tassels on, they make lots of western ones.

I tried the tassels, annoyed mine more than it solved.
How thick is the full face? What I worry about is if I will tear or rather if she will.
I debated on a nosenet attached to the halter

newrider.com