Cat with a Death Wish................!!!

fairlady

Jul 14, 2007
Bristol
Sioned isn't too keen on the Cats.............

So tonight, whilst down there panicking that she may be a bit collicky I followed her up under the tree. Next to the fence is a lane where the Kitties were playing and they jumped up on the fence.............

Piccies will tell you what happened next.........OMG Jinx has a 'death wish' for sure :giggle:

He was rolling around, purring, all over her back !!!

Attachments

• 105.jpg
    105.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 38
  • 107.jpg
    107.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 36
  • 109.jpg
    109.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 35
  • 111.jpg
    111.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 37
  • 113.jpg
    113.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:
:giggle: I have to say Sioned wasn't too concerned.......until FOCKER crept up behind and Jinx dragged himself along her back, lol, all claws OUT, ready to pounce on the poor unsuspecting Focker who could hear Jinx's bell but couldn't work out where he was :giggle:

LOOK at Sioned's face when he jumped off :giggle::giggle:

Attachments

• 115.jpg
    115.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 29
  • 117.jpg
    117.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 29
  • 120.jpg
    120.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 30
  • 118.jpg
    118.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 33
lol, exactly what I thought...........'brave or stupid':giggle:

Funnily enough earlier he had been sat on the stable door rubbing himself into her and I said to Cookster..........'it would never suprise me to see him jump on her back'

Half hour later....................lol, and he was LOVING IT, rolling around purring like a buzzsaw:giggle:

I think SIoned has accepted the cats, lol, walked into the stable tonight whilst she was having her tea to find Jinx quite happily stretched out on her back!

Unfortunately I didn't have my phone so no pics, however pretty sure this is now a regular thing so will have more photo opportunities........perhaps I have found my 'petite' rider for Bert lol :bounce:

newrider.com