Chariot

I don't understand, Chariots were multi horse vehicles, not singles!

You are supposed to hae a pair or a trandem....or more!....and I want one with knives on the wheels!

Oooh great idea Wally, wonder if they could be modified for knives??? The nasty bus driver who keeps wizzing past us too close when we out might have second thoughts if i could conveniently attack his tyres!!!:p
Might go and stick a couple of steak knives to the fun bug!!! lol

I have driven them in the past... I can tell you ...if you have a lot of horse power (3 to 4 horses)..can be really hard to stay standing in them.:rolleyes:

I am afraid Frances is right, I have a drawer of some kind of dreadful plastic handled steak knives.

I have a beautuful scythe that I would be loathe to risk. I'm for the cheap steak knives!

Nah, have changed my mind: think these would look particularly cool..
knife.jpg

only possible problem- most expensive in the world at 2.1 million $!!!!
Possibly its back to the steak knives then!!

^^ those will be fine for show days. Steak knives for exercise and training.

Okay, what kind of knives or weaponry may we have on our chariots Esther?

We want long, sharp pointy things in any case, that we can do a lot of damage with. :D :D

I think you have your time lines confused there Palmerlover. Esther would have a fit if you had a futuristic weapon on the chariot.

We'll let you have the axe as long as you let us have a go with it! Even if Esther says we can't and Boudica never went into bettle with an axe.

Oh, Boudica's a ginger, who cares what she says.

(Sorry all NR Gingernuts, I love you all! please don't hurt me!)

Okay okay. What I shall do. Is.

Hm
Moosh together. Back to the future. And men in black. And Christopher Lloyd can bring me my Cricket! :D
AAAAAsCgPkMAAAAAAS2Iew.jpg

ETA: oh! This looks fun :D

Chariot_Race.jpg

lol! know its slightly off topic but while searching the wonderful www for pics of chariots (as you do!) came across these-know which one i'd rather drive!!! :p what the oddest animal you have seen pulling a cart/chariot etc??
buffaloracing.jpg

daschund-1.jpg

newrider.com