Charlie - a little update

CharliesAngel

Jan 15, 2010
for anyone that's interested... he is just such a dude! We are getting on so well, just such a good match. :angel:

Ive discovered how good he is in company lately and thats a refreshing change:cloud9: We were galloping up a huge stubble field earlier this week and I hadnt realised the horse behind me had napped to right across the field, I was vaguely aware of having to keep Charlie straight, but I was so surprised to get to the top of the field and see the other horse so far away
!

He was a wee brat today however, and was full of beans and refused to stand when I got on. We have been working on this as he would rush off as soon as I was on when I first got him, however Ive been able to make him stand lately which has been great - bot not today:ninja: little horror shot forward and when i made him stand he tipped up, baaaaad:redcarded: So off he went *ping ping ping* and then 5 mins later decided it was far too much hard work to lug his mahoosive belly about like that and gave up:biggrin:

Ive also never had a real good dooer (read fatty;)) before and cripes, i cant believe how he can blow up on fresh air! We've been doing a lot of work and he's on limited grazing and in for a few hours each day, and I think we are slowly getting there.

He's a funny boy, a dear dear chap with a heart of gold.

fattyhack002.jpg

soggy today after a wash down, following some proper work,lol
fattyhack015.jpg

newrider.com