Christmas Gift Portraits & Custom Christmas Cards

LisaH

Jul 31, 2015
Hi New Rider

I've just opened up orders for Christmas portraits. I was very busy last year so I thought I'd open them now at the end of October to allow more time to go through multiple gift orders!

This year I'm offering £20 off all portrait prices for Christmas orders and greeting cards are back! These are A5 size cards with a small (full detail) portrait of your horse or other pet on the front of a card that you can write inside and gift to your friends and family.

If you have any questions feel free to PM me. I do have a waiting list so it will be first come first serve and please let me know if I am OK to publish the portraits online (on my website and Facebook art page) or if you would like them to remain private!

You can see my new website here: Lisa Portraits
gp7Q5TC.jpg

My art style:

2844936_orig.jpg

10685527_818975491479503_5873650770599217987_n.jpg

10869_orig.jpg

912111_orig.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: AliciaA
Christmas Gift Portraits & Custom Christmas Cards! This is something that caught my instant attention. I love such things a lot and would love to get such portraits for our family holiday party. Thanks for the details. But at the same time looking for the affordable company holiday party ideas too. Some decent options are available here https://www.bestpricefavors.com/pro...ristmas-party-favors-ideas-corporate-holiday/. Which options would you prefer from this site if you were to select the gifts for your employees?

Thanks for joining us. I see your first post is spamming a thread that is four years old with your advert on their business.
How rude!

Reactions: Trewsers
newrider.com