Christmas lists

@joosie wow I bet the mustering was amazing! Yes he'd like to see what it's like from my point of view to see what it like to actually jump hedges.

@Bodshi what camera do you have? That's what I thought, like the boring hacking bits in between. Not boring at the time but would be watch back. On the other hand would be good to watch back the jumping.

Yes! I know what you mean, I hate hearing my voice back.

I have a Kitvision that I got with my Tesco clubcard vouchers. It's not the best quality, but it's ok. It's a little box thing, rather than a sexy cylinder though, but I can wear it on my hat or my chest. This is a video I took with it in March (I hadn't set the date on the camera so it's wrong), the light was poor and it takes better shots in bright light, but I haven't got any good examples uploaded to youtube, which as far as I can tell is the only way to share videos on forums.

Reactions: Lissie
@Lissie - I have a go pro hero session (the little cube shaped one & the cheapest;)) Couldn't be without it. My RI wears it on her hat for me when I have a lesson so I can see how terrible I am afterwards! Its improved my riding no end. I don't do anything techy with the vids though as I'm not trying to make a film! I used to have a cheaper make but changed to the go pro as its much more reliable and mines just a one button push and go.

Reactions: Lissie
Ooo I like those @newforest what make are those? I'm in desperate need of a new pair!
Decided not to go with the GoPro idea, I can't see myself watching it back to justify the cost. Gone with a new leather head collar for Lottie, hi viz for pony and I, some new fleece gilets and a new riding hat.

Ariat and they are lovely.
I also got excited with the box :rolleyes: But I want something small to practice jumping over, remember the jumping thread. This is 22" wide I think it's ideal. :D

newrider.com