Christmas prezzie ideas

Jessey

Dec 20, 2004
Suffolk, UK
I need to get my friends a little something for Christmas, I hate buying toot and would prefer something useful. Their 'yard' is basically a field with a shed, they've been around horses for decades so have most little stuff, he shows at national and European level, she's a happy hacker, any good ideas?

Reactions: Kite_Rider
I just bought a monkey strap / grab strap for my share.

People like new grooming tools.
Oster mane and tail brush was a best buy selection (I was told by a groom who borrowed mine long term.) Even if people already have conventional brushes, Oster brushes and curry combs are good for older or clumsy people as you have a good hold on them.

I sometimes give one of Mark Rashid's first three books - especially Horses never Lie.

Riding DVDs are good but cost a bit more.
Head collars and lead ropes.

• Haha
Reactions: Jessey
I bought a very handy and actually very cheap rechargeable floodlight. Got it from Amazon and it’s amazing.
Very impressed that someone manages to show at County with no facilities as such. That’s pretty cool!

I bought a very handy and actually very cheap rechargeable floodlight. Got it from Amazon and it’s amazing.
Very impressed that someone manages to show at County with no facilities as such. That’s pretty cool!
It is, he currently holds 2 European titles and a few UK national ones. Do you have a link for the flood light, that's the sort of thing they'd appreciate :)

It was something like this, I can’t find (am not sure) on the exact one and bought it last winter but if you type rechargeable flood light lots of all different price brackets come up. I think I just went for the cheapest, highest voltage I could find. Mine came with a car charger aswell which is handy if you don’t live onsite. I really wish I’d found or thought of one previously when we rented a tiny place with no electric at all.

newrider.com