Chronic and Acute Pain - Make the most of today!

Frances144

Remember me?
Dec 21, 2011
Shetland, UK
www.myshetland.co.uk
I am not a great salesman of anything. I suffer from chronic pain - both spinal and all over misery. I have had three spinal operations and life can be very limiting if I let pain take over.

But, for the daytime, I use a Painpod and it has transformed my life from having twice yearly steroid epidaural injections to being now just monitored and, for the previous couple of years, no injections.

If you suffer from pain (I wear mine on my back all day and also for two frozen shoulders) - now is the time to seriously consider buying a Painpod.

Here is the deal....

---------------

BLACK FRIDAY SALE <70% off all PainPod Products!
This incredible device aids recovery, improve circulation and reduces pain!

It has been an invaluable part of my recovery routine this year. I wear mine every day. I could not do what I do without it.

Do not miss out on this incredible offer this BLACK FRIDAY
You can shop here: https://shop.resultsinwellness.co.uk
#painpod #blackfriday #resultsinwellness

------------

I am off there to get more supplies - more pads and another belt pad just in case mine ever breaks and I would need another immediately. That is how much I love mine. It has changed my life and actually made my spine much stronger and me more able.

I am very happy to answer any questions you have. I really believe in this and yes I blanched at the cost, but in retrospect it is such good value. I don't take painkillers now. I don't have to (and also there are none that don't give me bad side-effects).100716

Reactions: Jessey and Huggy
Oh I need one for sure.
I love your comment about spinal and all over misery. I am always full of aches pains and niggles. Every day it's somewhere different. That's how broken I am.

Oh I need one for sure.
I love your comment about spinal and all over misery. I am always full of aches pains and niggles. Every day it's somewhere different. That's how broken I am.

Sometimes I think I am dropping in bits. I have plantar faciitis, which is a true misery at times and loads of other crummy complaints and niggles. Despite being "fit" overall and not a couch potato :(

On a similar vein, I was riding yesterday, and commented on a lady's elderly lab - he was bumbling along, tail wagging etc. and she just said "CBD" and handed me this card ....Screenshot_20191129-195539_Gallery.jpgScreenshot_20191129-195551_Gallery.jpg

newrider.com