Clean And Naked Horses-Who Has One?

newforest

Mar 15, 2008
The cob is naked-she has had a no fill on for the week of non stop heavy rain. Not had anything on since.
She is clean, she does roll, i have spotted it, but she doesn't see a brush that much. The main parts that need looking after are the feathers. I trim the fronts and ever so slightly shorten, simply because when the trimmer comes, he can find a hoof.
We are on the cliff tops, do you think its too windy to stick. :biggrin:

No, all our field-kept horses are naked and FILTHY! Could do with some of your wind :happy: Mouse isn't actually too bad at the moment as he's only just had his fly rug off, but he is in a field with very red mud so he does have a bit of a pink tinge at the moment :giggle:

Our pair of lovely greys don't fare too bad - tho must admit Storm does seem to enjoy a mud bath when given the chance! Haha I think it could be her secret weapon against me riding her!!! Weirdly enough when I tuck her up of a night she can be clarted but by morning is relatively mud free! I wonder if her straw bed helps rub it off?!

Naked yes, clean nooooooooooooooooooo.

As a coloured, I reckon Prince makes it his business to become dark bay at this time of year :wink: Never mind, he is happy :biggrin:

2012-09-30135150.jpg

This is as dirty as she gets. Even the mane and tail don't get muddy.

newrider.com