Clicker training books/videos

Anro

Boo!
Jan 4, 2007
Ireland
does know of any good clicker training books or videos for beginers or for abused or 'untouchable' horses?
If you have a link to a website there on that would be great too:)

Thanks

ermm, i did find a webby but didnt save it, although i did copy out alot of their stuff onto a word document, if your interested i could send it to you if you want to PM me your email addy?
just gives advice on how to start etc and different things you could teach/train your horse.
ill try and find the webby if you like :)
x

Alex Kurland - if you buy the books or DVDs from her website, I think she usually invites you onto her email discussion list too, which is amazing. The Step-by-step clicker book is a great place to start, and if you're dealing with a horse that has very specific phobias, she's just brought out a new DVD dealing with that.

She's doing a clinic in Kerry during the summer too: June 14-16 Tralee, Co. Kerry Ireland
Contact: Mary Concannon at: Mary.Concannon@staff.ittralee.ie

Last edited:
Just got more interested in this today in fact, after having previously thought about it and abandoned the idea because he goes to mental with treats, completely uncontrolable.

I went to the Alex ?? website today and read about Mouthy/muggers, cant remember the right heading. There was such a good explanatioin that it will make him better not worse. So I am really looking forward to doing it now.

Sent the 'contact email', an email congratulatiing her on the explanation and how it has changed my view to try this now to fill in our time more. We presently do parelli level 2 groundwork, but I cannot ride him. I will try this now to give us something else interesting.

Please keep me in the loop with any info. Thanks. Karen

pmed you Aimee!
Thanks for the webie link Capalldubh I doubt I would be able to go to the clinic though:(

Clip_clop what are the books you have for sale?

Could you send it to me too please:D

yep can do, just PM me your email addy :)
its only how to introduce it and shape behaiour, and then a couple 'tricks' and ridden movements, halfpass,rein back etc..
the parelli one uses the clicker alot too,it teaches the 7 games and explains how to do them and why :)
will send you both :)
x

newrider.com