Clinton Anderson anyone?

Dec 4, 2004
MA, USA
Visit site
Does anyone here use Clinton Anderson's downunder horsemanship methods? I use them a lot along with his lungeing halter and lunge line which are like the most used things out of my tack selection.haha I also really like his Feel The Difference Lunging for Respect video. I like his methods a lot. I wanted to see what everyone else thought of him and if you use his stuff?

My neighbors are big Anderson fans and last Summer he was here so they took me along. I just happen to be more of a Parelli fan but Anderson is great and may I say pretty darn easy on the eyes. I bought one of his halters and like you it's my most used piece of tack. I use his round pen ideas and they work wonderful for us. Pat and Linda will be here this Summer and I'm taking my neighbors. I just like using a bit of both but I I'm going through the Parelli program so it's my main system as of now. Anderson's and Parelli's programs on RFDTV are a weekly viewing for me.

Rfd-tv?

If you get this in Montana, I wonder if it is available in Idaho- do you get it through Dish network? When are the programs with the Parelli and Anderson on? What does RFD stand for ( I might be willing to get satellite TV again if I can get something useful along with the garbage!)? Thanks!

the R in RFD stands for rural i think, i cant remember the rest of it-

i like C.A i have been meaning to look into him more, i see some of his shows on RFD TV and want to learn more! right now i have Parelli Leval 1 that i am working on with Tahoe but i am interested to learn more about C.A, a lot of his stuff seems to be a lot like Parellies (his games at least!)

Sorry it took me awhile to reply. The weather here has been so nice I've been outside playing with my dogs and horse :) I do get it on Direct TV channel 379. Anderson is on Tuesdays and parelli is on Wednesdays. You can go www.rfd-tv.com and it gives you the schedules of all the equine programs.

R.F.D. stands for

Rural Free Delivery. When the U.S. Postal Service first started, people who lived in the country had to go to town and pick up their mail at the post office, or use a for-profit carrier. But in 1896, the Postal Service started delivering mail to farms, which would be addressed "R.F.D" and then usually a number or name.

The tv channel airs programs of interest to rural americans, so it calls itself RFD-TV. :)

We had DirecTV and a regular round dish, and we weren't able to get RFD-TV, so we called to have a dish upgrade. They installed an eliptical dish free of charge and in return we had to agree to use their service for a year....it's definitely worth it. Hope this helps :)

newrider.com