Coffee & Cake Shop Chat

Well i just put a stone on helping myself to all your wonderful treats ? ? thank you for sharing.

Nothing quite so fancy here but I am very tired today and am grateful that I am curled up early with treats the fairies have left, Harry and Tigger and watching Grey's Anatomy. I nice relaxing finish to the day is much appreciated.

View attachment 102529

That looks like a wonderful cosy set up! How snug and lovely - with your friends too!?

Chapter One
Once upon time in England, there was a society that lived life as they had always lived life.
Then one day a virus came along and England pulled up the draw bridge and shut down the lights.
When we started to wake up from the avalanche we could see we were in a land far far away, it didn't look like England, didn't feel like England and the new normal was a long list of rules, regulations and regrets.

Let's hope I do Chapter Two and shine on light on life that I am struggling to find right now.
? ? ☀ ?

I absolutely love that! It looks like a photograph, so much depth.

Share away.
Thank you newforest, I told you didn’t I that I like eyes, lol, I’ve a dog to do next as well as my torty puss cat and I may also try a lizard or a snake as I’ve not drawn reptiles before.

Reactions: Trewsers
Thank you newforest, I told you didn’t I that I like eyes, lol, I’ve a dog to do next as well as my torty puss cat and I may also try a lizard or a snake as I’ve not drawn reptiles before.
Doing something you love helps. I love taking photos and the cob is a great model.
I bet she will be a rather fat model next time we meet up.

Not meaning to lower the tone of this light hearted thread, but I am relieved (pardon the pun) that our council have re opened the toilets.
You may or may not know that these have been closed in your area. But due to the go where you like message, the general public has well, taken that message a little literal here!!!
? ? ?

Reactions: Trewsers
Not meaning to lower the tone of this light hearted thread, but I am relieved (pardon the pun) that our council have re opened the toilets.
You may or may not know that these have been closed in your area. But due to the go where you like message, the general public has well, taken that message a little literal here!!!
? ? ?
I was thinking the other day how on earth are delivery drivers and people with IBS etc surviving!

? ? ?

Eeek!!!

newrider.com