Cold wet and happy

Trewsers

Oct 13, 2004
On an island
Just been to give the girls their tea. Am now drenched because I stupidly did not wear my plastic trews (see what I did there?!). But today I realised we will still be here for Christmas and can now at least feel settled until New Year - which means in a few weeks I can trim up - hurrah! It's been a good week too and a good day as I rode again (this is becoming a habit!) got a lovely blouse from Oxfam (but it smells of moth balls lol) but I am just feeling happy to be back riding again mainly. Just wanted to share and hope everyone has had a good week so far:)

I'm also cold, wet and happy! Twin 1 rode Oscar after school in the rain. He was angelic. What a difference cutting out corn makes!! Then the heavens opened and in seconds we were all drenched. She jumped off and he trotted smartly back to his stable looking very unimpressed at children who make him work in the rain!

Reactions: horseandgoatmom
I'm also cold, wet and happy! Twin 1 rode Oscar after school in the rain. He was angelic. What a difference cutting out corn makes!! Then the heavens opened and in seconds we were all drenched. She jumped off and he trotted smartly back to his stable looking very unimpressed at children who make him work in the rain!

Hahaha can just imagine him! Madam tries to be helpful and take herself (and me) back to her box if it rains!

Reactions: horseandgoatmom
It has been a good week here too!! A couple great rides out with Sonny and Andi and found
an awesome NEW go to place yesterday!.
It was funny on the ride home some houses we went past in the am
had been transformed with Xmas decorations that were lovely to see on the drive home!

Reactions: Trewsers
newrider.com