colours?

katiecoco123

Jan 4, 2008
bristol
do any of you have colour themes for your horses if so what colour? i mean like head collars and numnahs and stuff like that? what colour would you say goes with a grey?:D

My chestnut is in (hunter) green and my grey is in blue :)
Try to get colour coordination whenever possible with headcollars, saddle pads, polar fleeces, towels, grooming kit...

I must be quite boring...We have plain old black or maroon saddle cloths for every day, white for competition. His everyday headcollar is maroon too so I suppose that might be accidentally our colour...although his boots are red which clashes horribly but were half the price of other colours so wasn't going to pass that up!

I'm too busy finding what is most affordable/decent quality to get as far as matching colours ;] x

My bay TB is in bottle green and purple (the purple stuff is bits that he inheritied from my piebald cob), and my bay TB x WB is in sky / baby blue :)

I'm not too fussed about turnout rug colours (although I do know some people who insist on matching wardrobes as well), but they have fleeces in "their" colours :D

newrider.com