Colours?

Daisy_Roots

May 9, 2009
Cumbria
Do you have colours? fleece or travel rugs, numnahs, head collars etc.
While we're at it, colour of leather tack too.
And what colour is your horse?

Just being nosey really :eek:

My horse is chestnut and white, leather is havana, started with black, but it looked very 'harsh' on her. Her numnahs are brown to blend with her saddle, everything else is black, but I'm slowly changing it to green :)

Tyler is fleabitten grey.

His travelling gear is all navy blue. Leather headcollar is dark brown.

I eventually want to get a brown workign hunter show bridle along with a brown saddle, but for now his tack is all black.

Jen
x

Storm is nearly white with a bit of fleabitten on her neck. I used to have purple and lilac as her colours - but I'm not fussy now! (Tho I did buy some purple brushes a while back). TAck wise she is currently using a black saddle and bridle. If I were stupendously rich I'd love a purple bridle for her!!!!! (synthetic of course).

Stormin is chestnut - his tack is brown and equipment (saddle pad, fleece, headcollar, tack box and brushes, etc) is hunter green. Only exception is his posh black leather headcollar

Zsaïm is grey (dappled for the time being but will probably go fleabitten like his parents) - black tack and equipment is generally blue, royal or navy depending on what I can get my hands on

Victory is dark bay. He has a white saddle cloth with the Trakehner brandmark on it to match his brand mark on his thigh.

His tack is black.

His headcollar, fleece and travel boots are all navy blue.

Amee is a bay and her headcollar, fleeces, travel boots are all purple and pinks.

Harvey is skewbald and he has navy blue too.

my chestnut wears brown tack. his "colour" is pink. his travel gear is pink and navy and he has a pink cooler. my bay brown wears black tack and i try and keep his colours to purple and black. all his travel/show stuff is purple/black.

Silver is mainly white - glow in the dark white lol.

All tack is black apart from diamante browband and all rugs are blue apart from a few that previous owner bought and her rambow sweet itch hoodies. Brushes and headcollars Ive bought are all blue.

I help look after two youngesters called indie and chief. Indie's colour is pink, she's a near lepard spot appolossa and hasn't got any tack as of yet. Chief's colour is turquoise, He's a piebald cob and has black tack. We have just started backing him and he's doing so well:D

Don is chestnut with minimal white markings, his tack is black, and his rugs etc are various shades of blue - or if I couldn't get blue then I got black.

My horse is red roan all the tack is havana but I am sorry to say accessories are pink not from choice but it keeps my husband hands off it and stops him wanting to ride her, she does suit pink though !

newrider.com